In the unlikely event that you need to return any goods to us, please follow the following guidelines.
- Contact us by Telephone
- Obtain an authorisation number
- Carefully package the goods to ensure no damage is caused in transit
- Wherever possible, please return all original packaging
- In the instance of goods returned for credit where they were either ordered or delivered incorrectly, the packaging must be in it’s original “unsold” condition, to avoid surplus charges
- Return by Registered or Insured post or by a parcel carrier
For faulty goods claims, these will be inspected upon receipt and either repaired or replaced if they are within the terms of the supplied warranty. Any items deemed not to be faulty, but to have been misused, abused or neglected, will only be returned upon payment of the appropriate costs. You will be informed of the findings of any inspection and will have the opportunity to appeal. PLEASE NOTE: Should YOU order goods incorrectly and request a refund, you will be charged a minimum 20% re-stocking fee. Postage and Packing fees are non refundable. If we have sent the goods incorrectly, we will exchange for the correct items, and refund your postage, or refund you in full. Returned goods must be sent recorded delivery and with an authorisation number from Wheelspin Cycles. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.